Pre Settlement Funding
Are you searching online for pre settlement funding against a personal injury lawsuit? If you are searching for a pre settlement funding company that can provide services throughout the United States, we can help. LawLeaf is a lawsuit funding company that provides advances to plaintiffs against the future proceeds of their claim. This form of lending allows the client to borrow money on a non recourse basis. This means by chance if you lose your personal injury suit, you don't have to repay the funding back.
Personal injury claims can take months and even years before they mature. While some people can absorb the expenses related to such a timely process, many can't. Pre settlement funding companies were established to help plaintiffs through the litigation process. This tool can provide a financial stop gap between being forced into an early settlement and getting a full recovery for your lawsuit. If you are being forced into a settlement due to a pressing financial need, and not interested in settling your case for less, contact LawLeaf today.
There are many advantages of counting on our company for pre settlement funding.
These advantages include:
- You are backed by a leading company
- Use our experience as leverage
- Non-recourse funding for all clients
- We minimize the turnaround and maximize your chances of receiving pre settlement funding.
- We keep you informed during the process
- You can receive an advance the same day you apply
- Our underwriters will collect all documentation on the case
- We will work directly with your attorney and will explain and answer any questions
- We can secure competitive rates and faster approvals
- Complete a simple online application and we take care of the rest
- Flexibility of lump sum or credit line
When determining the amount of money needed we suggest you evaluate the following:
- Medical expenses and ongoing medical expenses
- Loss of wages and/or loss of job
- Cost of physical therapy or counseling
- Property damages such as car repairs
- Out of pocket expenses relating to the injury
- Bills such as a mortgage, phone, rent, gas and other related costs
Pre Settlement Funding Process
Once we have received your application Lawleaf will begin working for you. Our representatives will gather the information and documentation needed to begin processing your file. The amount of money and payment schedule is based upon the strength and the value of your case. The evaluation process can take less than a day depending upon how quickly we receive the documentation from your attorney. In some cases a short conversation with the attorney can be all we need. If you are approved for pre settlement funding you will be immediately presented with a contract outlining the payment schedule and rates. Again, if you happen to lose your case, the contract is null and void.
LawLeaf pre-settlement funding for a variety of different types of cases. Some of the different types of cases we can handle include:
We understand that not everyone is forced to borrow against their lawsuit. But if you are considering a settlement that will pay you pennies on the dollar and you are being forced to take the offer because of your financial position, contact LawLeaf today. We can talk to you and find out if pre settlement funding is right for you.
There is no cost or obligation. Sign-up with LawLeaf today and let us get the ball rolling for you!
LawLeaf can also provide assistance for:
LawLeaf provides lawsuit funding
services for the following states: Alabama
, New Hampshire
, New Jersey
, New Mexico
, New York
, North Carolina
, North Dakota
, Rhode Island
, South Carolina
, South Dakota
, West Virginia
and the District of Columbia D.C.